So, on this tiring Friday, here are my must haves:
1. A ponytail. There's no way I could've stood under the dryer for ten minutes. No way. My bangs are dry and in place and still-wet hair is pulled back with an elastic band. I am not ashamed.
2. Damp jeans. Yeah, so, we've basically not done a full-on laundry session since, oh, I don't know, the fourth of July, maybe. So, my jeans are damp because I barely remembered to actually wash my jeans for today. What I did not remember until this morning was to put them in the dryer.
3. Toothpaste on my shirt. At least I brushed my teeth. I will gladly wear my toothpaste-laden shirt tody as a badge that I am fighting against tartar build-up and have minty-fresh breath to boot.
4. A referree. Someone's gotta settle the issues between these two fussing and fuming sisters and it's not looking like Brian or I can actually do that.
5. Donuts. Don't talk to me about trans fats and carb overload, y'all. It's Friday and it's the best I can do, which is, ironically, the best I can do just about any other day of the week.